Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Part Two: Do You Know Where Your Food Comes From

A few posts back I talked about the importance of knowing where your food comes from and vertical integration.  I've been fortunate enough to live close enough to physically see why I should be very careful about where I choose my food products from.

Now I have the ability to share a short video with you about Farm To Family with Rastelli Foods.

Click below to see the magnitude, passion and quality Rastelli has put into food and distribution.







Once you view the video you will see why not only myself but so many others are going to Quality Gourmet Everyday.com and beginning a pathway to a healthier lifestyle.

People today are more concerned about the environment and what impact natural disasters, chemicals, genetic engineering and more have on their health.  Reading labels is confusing and words can be so slightly changed to make you think you're receiving a healthy item when you're not.  A few posts back I showed you the importance of understanding labels.

When it comes to Dining, whether at home or out, you should be aware of where that product came from, how it was handled and how it was prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment